Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Android sliding area and Apex Launcher

Android sliding area and Apex Launcher


Do you know why I always keep my home screen below area blank. 2 blank rows. Its to make sure I have no problem sliding left and right without accidently pressing an app.

I add sliding UP will open my application drawer. Its an additional action and the setting available in Apex Launcher. So you could quickly access your application drawer.

 2 blank rows in both home screen...page 1 and 2

Set Swipe UP and Swipe DOWN action setting here....

Another Apex Launcher setting that I like. Lock the desktop. This will prevent you from accidently removed/change you home screen apps list.

Happy configuring your home screen....and practically for daily usage :)






Available link for download